Your Sales Plan
Once a marketing plan has been developed then a business can set out its sales plan. This outlines sales targets and tactics for the business and identifies the steps that will need to be taken to meet those targets.
A sales plan will help you:
- Create realistic sales objectives for your business
- Tailor sales strategies to your target market
- Motivate and provide clear incentives for your sales teams
- Calculate customer conversion rates, lifetime values, and leads
- Budget in line with sales targets
- Align broader business goals with sales targets
- Measure and celebrate success accordingly
Remember, all too often existing clients are ignored as businesses pursue new clients.
I review sales targets with my clients on a monthly basis to ensure we are on track to deliver the right type and value of sales for the business.